Multi-Family Mortgage Revenue Bond Program (MFMRB)
This statewide program permits DSHA, through the issuance of tax-exempt mortgage revenue bonds to finance the acquisition, new construction or substantial rehabilitation of apartment complexes which are available for rent to low-income individuals and families.
How To Apply
- Make sure you (the borrower) meet all borrower requirements.
- Download and review the provided program documents for further application instructions and forms.
Availability of Funds
Bond financing requests are considered on a case by case basis. Tax exempt issues are limited by the size of the state's allocation of tax exempt bond authority.
- Business Partner Opportunities - This program allows both corporate and private investors to receive a fair return on their investment in affordable housing. The program allows individuals, as well as limited partnerships who own rental housing for low-income families, to utilize the credit.
- Low-Income Delawareans - Working low-income families whose incomes do not exceed 60% of the median (in some cases 40% of the median income) based on family size and county location, are eligible to reside in Multi-Family Mortgage Revenue Bond Program sites.
Please download and review the documents below to learn more about this program, get forms, and determine if you qualify.
- Multi-Family Mortgage Revenue Bond Policy Manual - PDF [188K]
- Multi-Family Mortgage Revenue Bond Application - PDF [44K]
DSHA Contact Person
Do you have questions about this program? Would you like to suggest an improvement to this Web page?
Please contact DSHA toll-free at (888) 363-8808 or via email at ContactDSHA@DeStateHousing.com.