- Data & Fact Sheets: Data and fact sheets compiled or reported by DSHA on housing trends and state and national housing data.
- Plans and Reports: DSHA strategic plans, program annual plans and performance reports.
- Research: Housing and related research, needs assessments, and other studies.
- Maps: Both static and interactive maps of housing data and program information.
Data & Fact Sheets
- Delaware Real Estate Market Data
- Foreclosure and Sheriff Sale Data, Monthly
- Homeownership and Vacancy Rates, 1986-2017
- Housing Fact Sheets (State and County)
- Housing Production Report: Monthly Building Permits as reported by the U.S. Census Bureau
- Preservation Inventory of Delaware Affordable Rental Housing
- Quarterly Affordability Gap sheets: This report shows median home prices, median incomes and affordability by county on a quarterly basis
Plans and Performance Reports
Consolidated Plan and CAPERs
DSHA's Five-Year Consolidated Plans, Annual Action Plans, and Consolidated Annual Performance Evaluation Report (CAPER)s can be found here.
- Delaware Continuum of Care
- Delaware Challenge to End Veteran Homelessness
- Downtown Development Districts Rebate Program
- DSHA Strategic Plan
- FY2017 Affirmative Action Plan
- Language Access Plan - 2016 Update
- Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) Qualified Allocation Plan (QAP)
Moving to Work (MTW) Annual Plans and Reports
Since 1998, DSHA has been a Moving to Work (MTW) participating Public Housing Authority (PHA). Related annual plans and reports can be found here.
Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice
In 2011, the State of Delaware, cities of Wilmington and Dover, and New Castle County collaborated to prepare an Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice. The full report can be found here.
- Community and Choice: Housing Needs for People with Disabilities in Delaware
- Community Impact: The Effects of Assisted Rental Housing in Delaware
Housing Needs Assessments
Approximately every five years, DSHA conducts a statewide housing needs assessment. The most recent report was released in September, 2014. Reports and related materials can be found here.
- Manufactured Housing Information and Issues
- State Transition Task Force for Emerging Adults with Disabilities and Special Health Care Needs: Executive Summary
Balanced Housing Opportunities Map (2019 QAP Map)
Maps showing Areas of Opportunity, Stable, and Distressed Areas as referenced by the LIHTC Qualified Allocation Plan and Housing Development Fund loan program.
- Downtown Development District (DDD) Storymap
Homeownership Priority Areas (2016)
See the Homeownership Map Guide for reference.
See the HDF program page for program-specific information.
Voucher Payment Standards Map (2018)
Map showing DSHA's maximum allowable rent payment by ZIP code. See the Rental Housing page for more information.
Delaware and Wilmington Market Value Analysis (MVA)
See Delaware MVA (2014) Summary for reference
See Wilmington MVA (2015) Summary and Presentation for reference