When: Saturday, April 21, 2018, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Where: The Chase Center on the Riverfront, 815 Justison Street, Wilmington, DE 19801
Get started on your journey to homeownership at the 2018 Delaware Homebuyer Fair - a free day of resources, seminars, and learning!
- Sign up for a day of seminars on finding and negotiating on properties; home maintenance; financing options; settlement procedures, budgeting and taxes; down payment and closing cost help; and the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit.
- Connect with real estate agents, lenders, home experts and much more.
- 8 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.: Registration and Refreshments
- 8:30 a.m.: Budgeting, Financial and Tax Planning, Avoiding Default – Marva Falletta, First State Community Action Agency
- 9:25 a.m. – 9:45 a.m.: Break
- 9:45 a.m.: Strategies for Finding and Negotiating on Properties – Andrea Harrington, Andrea Harrington Realty Group
- 10:30 a.m. – 11 a.m.: Break
- 11 a.m.: Home Maintenance and the Value of a Home Inspection – John Kerrigan, Reliable Home Inspections
- 11:55 a.m.: Lunch
- 1 p.m.: Financing Options and Down Payment/Closing Cost Assistance – Nick DiEmidio, Pike Creek Mortgage Services
- 1:55 p.m. – 2:15 p.m.: Break
- 2:15 p.m. – 3 p.m.: Insurance, Loan Closing & Settlement Procedures – Barbara Brodoway, Ward & Taylor LLC
- There is no cost to attend, and a continental breakfast and lunch will be served.
Registration is recommended to reserve your seat.
or call 888-363-8808.
The Homebuyer Fair is brought to you by the Delaware State Housing Authority and the Delaware Federation of Housing Counselors.
Exhibitors and Sponsors!
DSHA is grateful to our sponsors for their support of the 2018 Homebuyer Fair: