Tenants who do not qualify for rental assistance from DEHAP can contact the below nonprofit organizations for possible assistance.

Past state and the federal moratorium on evictions did not relieve tenants of their obligation to pay rent, and any tenants who know they will not be able to pay their rent need to be in contact with their landlord as soon as possible to discuss their options. Tenants with questions may contact the Delaware Attorney General's Consumer Protection Unit at 302-577-8600 or consumer.protection@delaware.gov. Tenants can also contact the Delaware Legal Help Link at https://delegalhelplink.org/ for assistance or the Delaware Community Legal Aid Society, Inc. (CLASI) at http://www.declasi.org/.